In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform him in detail of use made on our website.
Are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit that user again later when accessing our content. This information does not reveal his identity or any personal information or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously envisioned certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
We hope you liked this article about Cookies Policy.